Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My inspiration.

Austin Kleon --> A writer who draws and make arts with words and books with pictures. He is the New York Times bestselling author of 3 books which is Steal like an artist , Show your work and Newspaper blackout .

Austin Kleon

I just found out him and his book at the Popular book store. His books amazed me with how he thought about art and his creativity is wonderful. He motivated me to be better and more creative. He teaches me how to think creatively after reading one of his books -- Steal like an artist. He published a journal called Steal like an artist journal book, go and have a look, it might gives you a light bulb moment. He inspires me to go after what I love but still find time to be who I am and also to be relax and enjoy life. You should definitely check out his books!

This is the link to his blog : http://austinkleon.com/




Thanks for reading.
Loves, meLodyyap.

1 comment: