Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Spice up my planner 2016

Hello peeps! It's almost the end of 2015. A new planner needed for the new year 2016! Here is some ways to spice up your own planner.


I worked on the floor hahaha, I don't have a proper desk in my room.

My siblings got me a christmas present from Daiso, they gifted me a planner which I really like it. What to you need? It's optional, just use whatever you have. I am a huge fan of washi tapes and stickers. They are really a good invention <3. I used colour pens, washi tapes, stickers and deco tape (I'm so obsessed with these) to help me organize my planner.

new planner for 2016
 Next, I take out some sticky notes and paste them on a scrapbook paper to turn them into my dashboard.

Furthermore, I make my own customade Yong Hwa paper clip. I cut out YH's head from a picture at the back page of my sticky notes and hot glue gun it on the paper clip. It turns out good and I decide to make more with Got7 Jackson and others.

I feel bad for other members.
Nan Shen Forever.
Then, I punch 2 holes on a zip lock bag to keep wishing cards and some journal cards. It is a great way to store them and use it whenever you need.


Moreover, I made a pocket with colour paper. 

stick them together and you have your pocket!

Not only that, I printed some thankyou cards and quote just to prepare for the future. You will need them! 

Printable Link:


I also tie them up with cute ribbons and store them in a half envelope.






Besides, I printed out some photos and my printer out of ink before I printed out some other pictures such as astronaut, Greece, food and some k-pop star. *urgh* But it's okay I will continue to do it later. I glue them on scrapbook paper and that is it.

my printer only managed to print 2 pages



On the other hand, I made another envelope pocket to store my stickers.



To make my front page, I decide to print out Tiger silhouette and the year I was born. Tiger kind of resemble my face because my friend said that I look mad when I have no expression and tiger look mad always. It also quite alike with my characteristic I guess HAHAHAAH. 


I failed. Wrong distance calculation. 


Yes, I failed again.  Stupid me. 


So I decided to write it on myself. I put an transparent cover on it and it's done. Spent my half day just to do this, but it's worthy. Lastly, I wish you a happy new year! 

Take a break!


Loves, meLodyyap.









No comments:

Post a Comment