Graduation: 04-12-15
Can't believe that I have graduated from high school. I feel happy yet nervous because I will be on my ownself after this, no more depending on teachers for studies. 2011-2015, I spent my 5 years high school life at Sri Garden which as known as Taylor's International Schools now. First of all, I would like to say Thank You to all the teachers who helped me and be a temporary guardian that taught us life lessons all these years. Thanks to my beloved classmates, presence of you made the class become fun and interesting. Not only that, a big Thank You to my bestie/tuition mates who are always there for me when I'm down, we make fun of each other and can't stop laughing at it. It's hard to leave you guys, but we will meet each other once in awhile I promise. I would definitely miss the jokes we cracked during class, miss the school environment, miss the uniform, miss all the teachers and friends. Lastly, I wish all of you a bright future and all the best!
 |
| Best monitor award goes to Jia Yi. |
 |
| Best mate since Form 1. |
 |
| Best neighbour. |
 |
| With the Girls Next Door. (a pet behind too) |
 |
| Best tuition teacher. |
 |
| Best eater HAHAHHAH (not him) |
 |
| With hair colouring ambassador, tooth paste ambassador and Jin Yee's nan shen. |
 |
| Best Mom ( can't compare since I only have 1) |
 |
| Candid shot after jump. |
 |
| Before another jump. |
 |
| With the one of the 3 person gang member during F3. |
 |
| Principal, Mr Peter Wells. |
 |
| Wonder Girls! |
 |
| Glad to have you two to attend my graduation. The next one will be university. |
 |
| With lovely girls. |
 |
| Family photo, thanks to Carol. |
 |
| Seniors of 2015. |
 |
| He resembles Harry Potter, said my mom. |
 |
| Best XX, you are everything, I can't find a word that describe you best. |
 |
| Best frowner? AHHAHAHA |
 |
| The Best Gift that the God gave to me <3 |
Loves. meLodyyap.
No comments:
Post a Comment