Thursday, February 9, 2017

Happy 19th Birthday to myself.

It was blissful day, thanks for all the wishes and the gifts. I love all of them, my day couldn't be better. May our friendship continues til next life and more. Here are sharing some nice photo that taken on picnic celebration day which I edited it HAHAHAHA.

full body photo of US

ma bon copine

thanks for the beautiful cake, pei xian <3

jinyee can't stop nagging on how good this picture look like just because she was the photographer

sexy back side of us

I really enjoy this day and the cake <3

Nous sommes belles

5 pairs of killer eyes

happy birthday to both of us in dark colour off shoulder shirt

my beloved SZPG

Shirlyn the "selfie master"

a great day indeed


we coincidentally standed according to our heights (it was not planned)

cheeky side of us

the fake goddess photo

the 'firework' was really nice!

food of the day!

On my actual birthday, me and my family went to Pearl Shopping Gallery to try PowerPlant, Korean grill and bar. I would rate overall 7/10.

Environment: 8/10 The location is quite windy and the glass door just can't stop the wind from opening it.

Drinks: 4.5/10 We ordered a lemon tea, it was very sweet and does not taste like normal lemon tea. My mom's cappuccino was very bad, no cute coffee art on top and the foam was too much. 

Food: 7/10 The cheese rice was really good, the cheese can be pull over our head form the table.     Tips- mix the cheese with the rice before it cold so that u get a cheesy fried rice. The kimchi               fried rice is just normal, but the sides such as the kimchi itself and the anchovies was below my           expectations. Lastly, I'm sharing the pork ribs with my mom. The meat was too soft (not tender           at all), gravy was sweet and spicy (I don't really like it tho). Fries that comes with the rib is                 drenched in the gravy which makes them not crunchy at all.

*However, I would come back for the cheesy rice, strong recommendation that you should try!*

no joke, this is real good

wefie before the food is served

me and the kimchi fried rice (lunch set)

the kimchi fried rice on its own (RM 20), comes with a drink

the entrance

another entrance pic with mommy

we look like vampire in this photo, so white

the good looking only pork ribs (RM58+)


a photo of me and my devil sister before we leave the mall

I went out with my colleagues who are working in S.Wine with me in the night. We met at the Lok Lok Gai Puchong. I had this mediocre tasting Assam Laksa. Guess what, I ate two of rotten quilt eggs ahhaahhaha luckily I did not feel unwell afterwards. Honestly speaking, I will never go there again, the food is bad (I don't really like lok lok truck). Something unexpected happened, they bought me a cake <3 I was really happy that even though they planned it right on that day itself after facebook notified them it was my birthday on that day HAHAHHA I was grateful that I have a group of caring colleagues.

the only photo of the night and I'm ugly I know

I really appreciated all the loving from all of you, my baes!

look at how my baes indulge me and encourage me to become fatter and fatter

I found this caption so funny HAHHAHA

Thanks again for all these <3


Loves, meLodyyap.

No comments:

Post a Comment