Yo, 2 more days til the end of the 2016. It has been a wonderful year, thanks for all your companions throughout the amazing year! I started blogging since 2011, 5 years of blogging life is quite a lot, 28% of my life. In these few years, I might changed my blogging concept, my thinking, and my physical appearance (from slim to fat), but one thing I did not change is my passion for blogging. I love sharing my stories, experiences, travelling diaries, DIY try-outs and many more. I promise I will try to update my blog more often, please do follow my blog and feel free to leave any comments. If you guys remember I did a goal list on April, I would like to point out which I did completed it woohoo, *claps* *bow and thank you*.
Short Term (to be completed in 1 or 2 years time):
1) CPGA>3.0 (yes! yes! yes!)
2) Donate money to charity, at least RM300 (checked)
3) Blood donation 3 times (even more than that)
4) Work and earn at least RM3000 (definitely, but used most of it)
5) Taiwan trip (well, we have a delayed plan B)
I am proud of myself for reaching 4 out of 5 of my goal list for this wonderful year! I will do my best to keep the good work for the rest of my life. And now, it is time to show my brand new goal list.
1) CGPA>3.2
2) Donating to charity, RM300
3) Blood donation 4 times
4) Earn more than RM5000 and SAVE RM4000
5) Shanghai Trip with ma buddies
Here you go, let our goals become a reality! Hope all the people have a blasts in the year 2017. See ya next year!
Loves, meLodyyap.
No comments:
Post a Comment