Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Yo, check them out!

It's me again! Today, I thought of talking some underrated group/individual that need some attention. I don't lie, their songs are lit! Feel free to check them out.

(A) DLXL
This twin was formerly known as Tasty, under Woollim Entertainment and depart since 2015. They are now active in China and changed group name to DLXL which indicates their name Da Long大龙 and Xiao Long小龙. They were trained under JYP Entertainment from 2006 to 2011 and decided to left because of dissatisfied of company management for both previous entertainment companies. I was a fan since 2013 if I'm not mistaken when they came out with the song Spectacular, Day and Night, Mamama, You know me and so on. Please listen to their songs if your music genre are similar to me because their songs are so god damn it nice.

Ladies and gentlemen, that are just their old songs. Now, let's listen to their Chinese songs after the departure from Woollim. They composed it themselves, such a talented good-looking duo. Their songs are very catchy and got some beat. Here are the list of my favourite songs of their, surprisingly good and completely stuck in my head.

1) 游来游去

2) AAAA

3)S.E.X.Y
Sorry, I could not find the video from my blogger site, so I hyperlinked it.

4) Work
 

5) I need a girl asap

(B) FeelDog from Bigstar
He is a part of a boy group but he is known as a famous dancer. I knew him since he participated in a idol dancing competition named Hit The Stage which I watched just for Got7's Yugyeom. During the show, I found this cute guy with amazing dance ability. He is absolutely one of the underrated idol. His real name is Oh Gwang Suk and he is a 1992 baby. Check out his jaw dropping dance video below.

1) Work by Rihannah with Lee Yoo Jung from One Million Dance Studio <3
    She is so prettay!

2) Escaping from prison


3) Rage Peace

(C) RESH
Yup, he is a Malaysian and 40 years old. He does not look like age 40 at all, he look so young oh god. I knew him because one of my primary school introduced him to me as in ask me to listen his songs hahaha. To be honest, he is super skillful and extremely underrated. As a Malaysia, I feel proud of him and wish him all the best in his future career. Feel the emotion of his songs and you gonna fall in love with his voice and the music.

1) Trouble

2) Half the man

3) It's you that all matters

That is all for today! Do support them if you like their songs/dances. 

Loves, meLodyyap.




No comments:

Post a Comment