Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My first ZALORA online shopping experience.

Hey people, I know I have been MIA for few months and I don't feel really sorry HAHAHA and I only have few readers so, sorry for not sorry! Guess what guys, finals in 2 days time and I decided to write a blog post (me as usual, like the previous 2 semesters went for vacation 2 weeks right before finals). Okay, I'm not here to tell my bullshit stories, let's get started with the topic.

I was talking with my college mates about online buying experiences during our marketing lesson while we were doing the chapter about digital and online marketing. Two of my savage club members told the others about ZALORA which as most of you know, is a popular Malaysia online boutique. The website look like this:

They sell from apparels to accessories to footwear to beauty products to others. It has a huge variety of brands collection, pricing from mid-range to low-end. Unfortunately, they don't sell much high-end products. It includes shops you can see in a mall to small online store that only available on websites or social media sites. My friends told me they bought some stuffs from there at a reasonable price for students and the quality was unexpectedly great. It can last up to few years depends on the usage rate and how you take care about the product. I look up on the internet and found out there was quite a number of good review or comment for ZALORA service and its product.

I was looking through the app on my phone, thinking if I should buy something for myself as there was a sound in my heart saying "buy this, you need this". Then I realized it is few days before the 1111 flash sales, even their website showing up to 70% for all items on that day. I might as well wait til 1111 to buy and get the huge discount. Hence, I bought 3 bags from the website on 1111 and I can't believe I get one more product for free if I purchase 3 stuffs from ZALORA. I thought of taking another bag which I put it in my wishlist earlier and it went out of stock, it stated 10 more available a while ago... unbelievable, the power of 1111 flash sales. I ended up getting myself a watch. Total cost me RM105, free delivery for spending above RM75. Here are the 3 bags I have bought from ZALORA.
It came with a cheesecloth-like wrapper to protect your bags I suppose?

The classic black (sorry for the bad quality photos)

inside view


blue x stripes sling bag

to protect from dirt while putting on the floor


elegant pinkish satchet bag




ZALORA is known for their delight service and speedy delivery. Right after 2 days I ordered, I got my parcel woohoo! One thing I hate about online shopping is I need to bank in money to their account at the bank or bank transfer online (I don't have an online bank account), you can totally skip this procedure when shopping with ZALORA because they offer Cash On Delivery. I'm always afraid key in the wrong account number, or simply just got fool by somebody, now you do not need to worry about that anymore. You only pay when you receive your stuffs. The team also put in some crumble paper in the bags so that it won't become out of shape when you get your 'babes'. The whole process only took me few clicks and 2 days for waiting, as simple as that.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my ZALORA shopping experience. I will definitely go back and shop more. (This is not a sponsored post) See you in my next post!

Loves, meLodyyap.



No comments:

Post a Comment