Sunday, June 21, 2015

Reunion Trip to Koh Samui, Thai (Part 4)

6th of June 2015 (Day 3)
City tour for today. We went to visit the Big Buddha Temple and Plai Laem Temple. The weather here is so hot, we all sweat non-stop.
funny faces of us








they have the fish food vending machine (cool)







After that we went to Lad Koh Viewpoint and ate 4 ice-cream in a row to cool us down.

blogger's recommended coconut ice-cream
This ice-cream has high popularity and the owner is so famous. I check about Koh Samui on google before I went there, and lots of blogger blogged about this ice-cream. Their fresh coconut drink is also delicious. The texture of the ice-cream is so soft and tender, there are a few kind of toppings such as sticky rice, pumpkin, taro, red bean, peanut and others. I choosed pumpkin, taro and sticky rice. The salty taste of sticky rice mixed with the sweet taste of ice-cream is so tasty, the best combination its so well blended.





Our next stop is Hin Ta and Hin Yai rocks, which means grandfather and grandmother rocks at the Lamai beach. 





Lunch Time:

coconut juice

mongmong

green curry

spicy mussels

satay

fried egg

Before we go home, we drop by at the Central Festival Mall, a boring mall.


the cover is so cute

taste like Lemon CC (Japan drink)
  Then, we went out at night to Chaweng Night Market. (more like pub paradise)


My dad bought him the insects specimen and Leeann a master mind game.

look how happy is he

new shades hahahhaa
Last day is nothing so I'm not going to say about it. This trip is full of laughters and I loved it.
Stay tune for my post to Club Med. bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment