Sunday, June 21, 2015

Reunion Trip to Koh Samui, Thai (Part 1)

Hey, my first post in 2015. Yes, I did ditch this website for such a long time hahaha. Anyways I'm back to update with my trip to Koh Samui. I went with my family and cousin all the way back from USA. It's their lazy summer holidayyyyyyyy~

4th June 2015 
KLIA view. 




on the train


ready to onboard

in between the clouds


tasteless breakfast onboard


reached Koh Samui Airport


1st group photo

on the way to villa
Villa Motsamot was my house for 4days, I strongly recommend this villa. The view at here is so . The colourful flora surrounding us kissing the blue sky above with the blazing sun enhance my happiness. So here is some photos to take a look.

finally here


a step further from the entrance

welcome drink (pretty cool and refreshing)



single shot and bare face

shades on to cover my ugliness hahaha

i just realize i was already this tan before sunbathing

genie drop from the sky
We had our wonderful lunch at Villa Motsamot. Thai food always stimulates my appetite.

first lunch

Pad Thai

thai fishcake

mongmong or somtam?

tomyam goong <3

fried morning glory


my grandma is enjoy her welcome drink


Kids' Favourite - The Pool

before jump  shot




the path to heaven

wefie time

isn't cute?

lil kid hahhaha

super jump shot

daddy and daughter own sweet time

bikini on 


No comments:

Post a Comment