It is my honor to get chosen as a part the board of director for KDU ADP Official Club by the previous batch of committees and club advisors. I have fun organizing events to serve the ADP members as well as outsiders who came to support us for our event (big thank you to you guys). There are definitely downsides in between such as arguments among the committees, disagreements between sac and head of school as well as discontentment of the flow of events and et cetera. Especially pre-halloween, all our hands were tied due to heavy assignments and upcoming tests, however we been through all these and did it successfully together. Despite these, the 2017 committees are still closely knitted which what I am glad of. I am proud that all our events profited and people actually enjoyed it. As of now, I wish everyone pass your finals with flying colors.
![]() |
| during Independence night |
![]() |
| behind scenes of halloween |
![]() |
| bod 2017 + club advisors |
![]() |
| SZPG in our halloween costume |
2) Learned a new language
The idea of speaking foreign language is sexy have always embed in my mind, so I took French 101 for the May semester this year. I am not going to lie, this is the best subject I have ever took during my 2 years college life in KDU. I thought learning a unfamiliar language is like as hard as 2 years old learning how to speak, but thanks to the interactive lessons by Mr Bruno Decourcy, we learned a lot, not only the language itself and also life lessons. The award of best lecturer in KDU goes to Mr Bruno. He even brought us to university restaurant run by KDU culinary art students for a French cuisine as our farewell gathering. We miss you, sir.
P/s: I have forgotten most of it, I am so sorry HAHAHA.
![]() |
| the girls and our beloved lecturer |
![]() |
| group photo on our last session with Mr Bruno |
![]() |
| French cuisine served by KDU |
![]() |
| me before digging in |
3) Advertisement first attempt
I got this tasks from our advertising lecturer to come up with a poster in 2 hours according to what she gave. The details were a company named EZ TECH launching their brand new armed weapon- NT-198 that is powerful. Our end poster look like this. It is something not impressive but I am satisfied with our own masterpiece. Other than that, we also were assigned to a group of 6 and she asked us to came out with a brand new product which have not been released. After few round of discussions, we all agreed to launch the make-up masks. Our product allowed girls to apply the mask to get a full make up in 5 minutes. Here is the advertisement video we came out with.
![]() |
| my group members |
![]() |
| our hardwork |
4) Organized charity event
It felt so great contributing to the society, I believe people who did a lot of good deeds will get their rewards soon. On the other hand, karma will hit them hard if they do something unforgivable. I know me and my family have done this annually and became kinda numb by it, but please do not stop giving your love to those who needed it. The smiles on the poor children's face is my power boost, motivating me to do more for the society. I am happy that we have donated the target amount I have made! Thanks again!
5) First turbo drop
As exciting as it sound, I have never been on a turbo drop in my life before this. It was not as high as the one at Genting but it stands about 5 floors tall, the ride was about 1 minutes. The ride seems short while I was watching while waiting for my turn. No, I felt the ride was too long when I was the one up there, holy moly, scared me to death during the first drop, it was terrible, I thought I was jumping off a cliff. Luckily the next several drops was not as bad as the first one, maybe I was getting used to it. Here goes my first experience of a turbo drop, will get a ride on a higher one next time, wish me luck!
| dad getting so excited for the ride |
| so proud of myself |
6) discipline is the key
Being the eldest kid in my family, I have learnt how to take my own responsibility and take good care of myself in order not to cause trouble to the others. This year, I prepared myself for the University life in the states from preparing documents, to applying the school and visa, to booking my flight tickets and getting there alone. I am pretty sure I will get adapt to their lifestyle soon, but I have no idea how soon is my soon HAHAHA I just hope that everything goes smoothly and well-done. Pray for the best and prepare for the worst!
7) left before they could fire me
Oh yes you got that right, I left S.Wine in October as I will be busy soon for my Halloween event and dealing with the university application. I thought it will be super boring as I used to spend 3 days a week at there. However, it turned out I have more time to do my own stuff like diy handcrafts, more often to hang out with my friends and stay at home to relax. I realized I made the right choice to enjoy my remaining time in Malaysia before I left to the states.
![]() |
| the only picture we had |
8) be brave and sent out a text
Oh damn, I have finally built up the courage to message a guy that I think is hot on instagram. He did replied for like few times but stopped one day later. He seen me, HAHAHHA, DAMN IT! Am I the convo end-er or he is the rude one, I wonder???!!! Okay, whatever. I will move on and get a real deal.
9) Earned enough for post-grad trip
Me and Jin Yee have been planning for a F5 graduation trip since high school, it did not planned in time hahhaha as we were all busy with SPM and I even enrolled myself for college program on January 2016. So we did not have anytime and the money to do it back then. Finally, I have earned enough for this adventure with my friends after working in S.Wine for about 18 months. We initially want to go Taiwan but I went with my family on May 2017 instead, and I actually wanted to go Disney Land so badly, therefore we decided to go Shang Hai in this coming week! I'm so excited to go on a trip with my bestie, can't wait to do this with ugly head! I will try to write Shang Hai blog in this year if I have the time.
10) keep my blog updated
If you are a blogger or a youtuber, you will understand how hard is it to maintain a blog or your channel. First, you spend time on brain storming for post/video ideas that is relatable and favored by your audience. Second, you think of what the content should be. Then, we adjust and re-adjust the flow of your content. Next, you will need to do proofreading for your text and edit your video. Last but not least, come up with a interesting title as a click bait. This is not a short process, so please do not urge a blogger or a youtuber to do her/his stuff. Good things take time, alright? As you can see, I kept my blog updated at least once in a 2 months and changed my background, fonts as well as the music every year. Things gonna get busy soon, I am not sure if I could update my blog up to 10 times in 2018 but I will try. Let's see how it goes.
See you in my next post!
Loves, meLodyyap.











No comments:
Post a Comment