So the first look I wanna share is The Missing Eye. I got the idea from Wengie's Video, it looks scary but people can still recognize you at the same time because the make up its only for your half face. Super simple and look super cool. Click here for the video.
![]() |
| this is my last year look inspired by Wengie (left) |
I was browsing YouTube looking for makeup ideas for halloween this year and saw this video. Easy as ABC yet still look fabulous. This video teach you how to make realistic wounds using only white glue, foundation, brushes, red ink and brown eyeliner/brow pencil. Latex glue might be over budget for you so the video uses economical friendly white elmer glue instead. I think the first gunshot wound would make you the spotlight in the party! Click here for the video.
The following makeup is inspired by China Doll. Creepy isn't? I can't believe its that easy to be a china doll. All you need is super white foundation/cushion + red ink, even my grandma could do this make up. This is by far the easiest among all the videos I have seen, try it out if you are a lazy bumb like me ;P Click here for the video.
The classic rest less look (my bare face) is one of the classic make up for this gothic season. You need nothing more than cosmetics, how difficult can that be? Click here for the videos.
Here are some tips:
1) you can use white glue/eye lash glue to replace latex glue
2) you can replace fake blood ink with your red lip tint (just get one from daiso)
3)you can also use tissue/cotton balls for the fake smush up skin
I hope you have something in your mind for your 2017 Halloween Look after reading this post. See you in my next post!
Loves, meLodyyap.
The classic rest less look (my bare face) is one of the classic make up for this gothic season. You need nothing more than cosmetics, how difficult can that be? Click here for the videos.
Here are some tips:
1) you can use white glue/eye lash glue to replace latex glue
2) you can replace fake blood ink with your red lip tint (just get one from daiso)
3)you can also use tissue/cotton balls for the fake smush up skin
I hope you have something in your mind for your 2017 Halloween Look after reading this post. See you in my next post!
Loves, meLodyyap.

No comments:
Post a Comment