Wednesday, April 20, 2016

2016 Goals


Hi people! I just went to a talk in Midvalley 2 weeks ago and finished reading a book written by Milan Doshi (the speaker of the talk), titled << How you can get rich from the property and stock markets>>.
Although this is an old book which published on February 2004, but this book is recommended for beginners like me since it is very easy to understand because it is all about the introduction of buying properties and stock market. To be honest, I could not understand the part when it comes to stock market. That's fine, I am a newbie and believe to be better in future after reading more books and hope to attend more talks and seminars.

So this Singaporean who has been married to Malaysia and live here for a really long time inspired me to be financially free so that I can do something I really want to do without worrying about money. As he mentioned in the book, the first thing you have to do before learning how to get rich is to plan. You might be asking "What should I plan?", here is the answer, "Plan your future". But the most important thing is to take action after planning or else the planning will be a waste of time. In order to get me motivated, I am here to share with you about my plans/goals/dreams or whatsoever you called.

Short Term (to be completed in 1 or 2 years time):
1) CPGA>3.0
2) Donate money to charity, at least RM300 (2016)
3) Blood donation 3 times (2016)
4) Work and earn at least RM3000 (2016)
5) Taiwan trip


Medium Term (to be accomplished in 5 years time):
1) Graduate in 2019-21 years old
2) Start working and get a job for RM4000 per month
3) For family expenses, RM500 per month and increase according to time
4) Open a saving account and save minimum 10% of my salary
5) Blood donation 12 times (2016-2020)
6) save at least RM10,000 for down payment (2016-2020)


Long Term (to be done in more than 5 years time):
1) Have a stable relationship
-common interest
-similar goals/plans
-someone I want to stay forever with

(a) fundamentals:
love me
care for me
talk to me (I believe communication is the most important foundation of a ship)
understand me (this can be done by communicating)

(b) requirements:
have passion for his goals and try hard to achieve as soon as possible
respect his parents and love his family
avoid swearing
patience and will not easily get mad
CLEAN (as in keep his nails short, shower everyday, keep his hair clean and change dirty clothes)
strictly no drinker, smoker, gambler and drug addict

2) own a house before 25 years old
3) own my second property in 2 years after getting my first
4) attend seminar by investor
5) bring my family to vacation (RM25000)


Ultimate goals:
1) financially free before 40 years old
2) own 10 properties under only my name before I retire
3) get marry or honeymoon in Greece/Okinawa
4) spend time with my spouse and kids (if I'm lucky enough to have them)
5) Plan B for I'm still single when I'm old:
get a partner who stay with me til I forever close my eyes
6) get my spouse/partner to dance with me (waltz, ballroom dance)
7) travel at least twice a year with good company
8) stay healthy and live long


That is all I can think of right now. It is totally okay if you do not stick with the initial plans because there are lots of factors around us and will change our mind. Milan Doshi said in the book, change or recreate a new plan 3-4 months is the best. I have my first life plan now, so what is yours?



Loves, meLodyyap.

No comments:

Post a Comment