Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Birthday Present for myself.

Happy belated birthday to me! (after so long hahahah) I promised my dad to have the blood donation session this year and I decided to do it one day after my birthday as my present to myself. What did I gave to myself? Brave. Yes, I was afraid to do that at first, my dad said it does not hurt since they inject you with mild outcome of narcotic before they poke the thick needle to your arm. And yeap, I did it, first in my lifetime! My next goal will be complete 10 blood donation in 4 years time. (might not able to do it, cuz I'm flying off to state soon) But it's okay,  I will postpone when I feel like I can't reach that.

selfie that my mom requested

I look pale because I'm afraid

Fake happy face, cuz it hurts a little.

me and my hero

We spent about an hour there and we are done! So proud of myself hahaha. After that, we went to Ikea in KL. This Ikea is so huge compared to the one in Damansara. We were messing around while my parents walk around there sweetly. Here is some photos I wanna share with you!

3 young teens

Girls wefie

Bro & Sis

acting too much

too over...

yes, what do you need, boss?

putting a cup into an oven?! sick...

"This is my future kitchen"

Baby need sleep.

Big baby need sleep too.

Love x hate relationship.

"o si o mm chut"

Next acting awards winner

hate x hate relationship

cool, it actually look real hahahha

with that fake orchid, seems like u r fake too hahaha

That is it. My third day of CNY was fun and joyful. See you guys later, bye!


Loves, meLodyyap.




No comments:

Post a Comment