Everybody has their own best friend, including me. My best friend
is older than me by 33 years. She is now 46 years old and I admired her a lot. She
is antie Bonnie who lives in a house next to me. She has a short curly hair in
brown colour, tan complexion, a bit of freckle and wrinkle.
I came to know her since I move into my new house four years
ago. Four years ago I went to her house and to my surprise that I found no
television, radio, computer, dvd, mobile phone and more in her house. Most of her
house furniture was handmade, her family’s clothes was all second-hand, she
grows her own food.
Antie Bonnie good at gardening and cooking. Her cooking was
fantastic, delicious and I love it very much. She value everything, nothing is
wasted in her home. She teaches cooking and quilting for free time. She is kind and
friendly to everybody. She always doing something good.
Although she is a middle age look lady but to me she is very beautiful and
elegant. We shared many good times and a lot of special times together. We have been friends
for a while now, and I just want to say thank you for being there when times got tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment